The great Franciacorta Antinori on offer
We will prepare your parcel in the shortest possible time and do our best to hand it over to the courier by the working day before the date indicated. The date is in any case an indicative estimate: the delivery may vary, for example, during periods of the year characterized by particular workloads (e.g. Black Friday, Christmas) or for causes attributable exclusively to courier delays, on which we have no margin of intervention and responsibility since they are external to Webdivino's activity.
Tenuta Montenisa is intertwined with the history of the Marquises Antinori since 1999, when the latter decide to start producing sparkling wines in the heart of Franciacorta, inextricably linked to the property of the Maggi counts from Brescia. In the estate, whose vineyards extend around the ancient village of Calino, the traditional varieties of Franciacorta are grown: from Chardonnay, which gives elegance and fruity and floral aromas, to Pinot Noir, capable of giving structure and personality, finally passing through Pinot Bianco, grown in some plots, precious for its delicacy and flavor. The finesse and complexity of Tenuta Montenisa Franciacortas are the result of fermentation in steel followed by long refinements on the lees, with manual remuage to give the right attention to every single bottle. Cuvée Royal, Blanc de Blancs and Rosé await you with their elegant and mineral profiles to make you savor the great bubbles of Franciacorta.
- Franciacorta Marchese Antinori Blanc De Blancs Tenuta Montenisawas €28.60 Special Price €24.80 - 13%
- Franciacorta Marchese Antinori Cuvée Royale Tenuta Montenisawas €24.90 Special Price €20.70 - 17%
- Franciacorta Marchese Antinori Rose' Tenuta Montenisawas €30.30 Special Price €23.50 - 22%
- Franciacorta Marchese Antinori Rose' Tenuta Montenisa Magnumwas €68.10 Special Price €61.30 - 10%
- Franciacorta Marchese Antinori Cuvée Royale Tenuta Montenisa Magnumwas €56.20 Special Price €50.60 - 10%