We inform you that, in accordance to Decreto Legislativo 30 June 2003, No. 196 - Code concerning the protection of personal data, Webdivino.it owned by
Enoteca F.lli Lucantoni – Largo Vigna Stelluti Roma 00191 – PI: 00962661005 CF: 01106950585
Its legal representative is the owner of the personal information you gave us. For treatment of personal data includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations. Webdivino.it will process these data in relation to its requirements:
- To execute the requested service or one or more requests;
- To comply legal obligations;
The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and that can be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
Please also note that in relation to these treatments, you may exercise the rights under Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of Decreto Legislativo No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the text is provided below, has been translated). Further information regarding the treatment and disclosure of personal data can be requested in writing, Enoteca F.lli Lucantoni – Largo Vigna Stelluti Roma 00191, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information is used to allow you to make purchases on webdivino.it.
The consent to the processing of personal data is entirely optional and not mandatory and can be used to develop studies, research, market statistics; as well as to send advertising and information material and to send commercial information, offers of products and services also via email. Your data will not be diffused.
Decreto Legislativo 30 June 2003, No. 196, art. 7: Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form..
- You have the right to obtain information:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The identity of the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, nameless or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.